Svitla Systems Inc. is looking for Front-end Developer (Ember.js) for a full-time position (40 hours per week) in Ukraine. Our client is a platform that helps to discover and book an amazing veterinarians right in the Upper East Side. Pet parents use this platform to look for a new veterinarian by selecting their neighborhood or city and browsing by ratings, descriptions, qualifications, and more. Pet parents choose a veterinarian from a list of local providers — many of whom have available time slots in the next few days. Pet parents can select an available time slot with their preferred vet and book an appointment.Requirements:
- 4+ years of experience building and deploying tools cloud-based solutions;
- Solid knowledge of JS/HTML5/CSS3
- 2+ years of experience with Ember.js;
- Experience in GIT;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Spoken English is a must.
- Design and implement web applications using EmberJS;
- Work within an agile scrum team, contributing to an atmosphere of continuous improvement;
- Collaborate and communicate issues effectively found during the course of testing and work to resolve the issue;
- Master the technologies, languages, and practices used by the team and project assigned;
- Develops infrastructure as code to reliably deploy applications on demand or through automation.
Will be a plus:
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Technology or a related field or equivalent work experience;
- Experience with React;
- Experience with Netlify;
- Experience with AWS;
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Competitive bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental services, massages.
- Support for a healthy lifestyle, compensation of sports events.
- Maternity leave policy.
- A personal loan budget is available for long-term personnel.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses, and English classes.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Birthday and New Year presents for personnel, gifts for children.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.
Svitla Systems is a multinational software development company headquartered in Silicon Valley, with business and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Poland, Western Europe). Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, best known for its well-established remote culture, individual approach to our teammate’s professional and personal growth, and family-like environment.
Since 2003, Svitla has served a wide range of clients, from innovative start-ups in California to mega-large corporations such as Ingenico, AstraZeneca, and Ancestry. At Svitla, developers work with clients’ teams directly, building lasting and successful partnerships, as a result of seamless integration with on-site processes.
Svitla Systems’ global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of our partners, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!SHARE