We invite Node.js Developer to join our product team.
About the product:
The leading global growth partner and omnichannel distributor for the world’s most coveted beauty brands. At our core, a brand that loves brands. Fusing technology with creativity, we build brands that inspire a new generation of consumers.
We expect from the candidate:
- 2+ years of commercial experience;
- Experience with Node.js or desire to switch to Node.js;
- Experience in frontend development will be a plus, preferably with Typescript;
- PostgreSQL / MySQL, MongoDB is not a requirement but as an advantage;
- Experience with AWS services is desirable (EC2, Redshift, Lambda);
- Experience in integrating with Amazon.com is desirable. You will need to use the Amazon Selling Partner API https://github.com/amzn/selling-partner-api-docs.
What to do:
Tasks in general are related to obtaining and analyzing data from amazon.com and building an analytical system.
Location: Dnipro or remote
What we offer:
- Challenging tasks and projects for professional growth
- Friendly team workspace and healthy environment
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation and sick leaves
Have questions? Feel free to contact us about details.