- 1+ years of experience in a similar role;
- High proficiency in ASP Net Core and ASP Net MVC;
- Experience with Entity Framework Core;
- Good knowledge: TypeScript;
- Good knowledge SQL;
- Upper intermediate English or higher.
Would be a plus:
- Challenging and exciting work in a friendly and professional environment;
- Excellent career opportunities and a competitive salary;
- Professional development program with internal seminars on technical topics;
- Flexible work schedule and pleasant working environment including modern and comfortable office;
- 15 working days of paid vacation (21 calendar days), 5 half-paid sick leave days;
- Annual fund for covering employees’ personal needs (medical insurance, sport activities etc.);
- Free English courses;
- Great corporate events and celebrations;
- Access to the corporate library and much more.
- Development and bug fixing;
- Communication with customer and team;
- Analyzing requirements and creating the simplest and most effective solutions;
- Implementation of new features and functionality.
The UnTill Software Development Group Ltd. has more than twenty years of experience designing automation-focused software for hospitality providers - hotels, restaurants, leisure venues, etc. The company creates dynamic and flexible products for the ever-changing industry. The solutions cover all aspects of the business, from ordering to kitchen operations and loyalty management. They also integrate with many third-party apps, like payment systems.